To apply to all Anbaric Development Partners Employment Opportunities, please submit a resume and cover letter explaining your interest in Anbaric to email@example.com. No calls please.
Marketing Communications Specialist
This role will help Anbaric build and maintain our brand by increasing awareness and by driving interest in all the businesses we are engaged.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of marketing communications, brand management and administrative tasks, working independently with little supervision. This person must be exceedingly skilled in both oral and written communication, as well as being extremely organized with exquisite attention to detail.
- Ensure brand consistency in all materials and presentations
- Research, write and edit content within the brand tone
- Bring a marketing perspective to all branded communication
- Evaluate the brand performance through data and metrics
- Maintain and evolve the Anbaric digital presence (including the Anbaric WordPress website)
- Review website and social media statistics and recommend means to improve performance
- Monitor key trade organizations and thought leaders for opportunities to promote Anbaric
- Create and maintain a coordinated marketing communication calendar
- Manage the production and dissemination of all company communications including editing and proofreading
- Work with Public Relations and Government Relations firms
- Assist with preparation of presentation materials
- Manage and maintain our CRM
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 5-years marketing experience in a professional service firm
- Excellent communication skills, organized, detail-oriented, ability to work independently on multiple concurrent projects, and adhere to deadlines
- Outstanding writing, editing and proofreading skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Willingness to go-with-the-flow in a fast paced environment
To apply for this position please send us a cover letter and resume. Apply Here.